Fire Rating Solutions can expertly provide you with all your Fire, Smoke & Exit Door repairs and installation needs.
Our highly skilled and accredited team has the expertise and products on-hand to efficiently handle all your building’s unique fire, smoke and exit door requirements. Your building’s assets and the lives of those within it depend upon correctly functioning fire and smoke doors. Our friendly team certify and tag all our works.
Fire, Smoke & Exit Doors and their associated hardware and accessories are a very important part of ensuring a fire is contained within a specified area of a building and ensures safe and effective evacuation.
Building owners’ have legal and moral responsibilities to meet. This includes ensuring the safe operation and maintenance of Fire Doors, Smoke Doors and Exit Doors and that these comply with Australian Standard (AS1851 & AS1905.1) with relevant records kept onsite.
Door Installations examples
- Adjustment for all types of doors
- Rectify break-ins and emergency security repairs
- Complete door sets
- Replacement of door leaves – single and doubles
- Backfilling fire rated frames
- Fire Rated intumescent grills
- Fire Rated vision panels
- Fire Rated frames/jambs
- Hardware, e.g. closers, handles, seals, etc.
- Metal cladding for security and weather situations
- Non-Fire Rated solid core doors
- Push bars and special security lock devices
- Threshold plates
- Clearances checking as per AS1905:2015
Door Repairs & Compliance
- Annual ESM inspections and sign-offs
- AS 1851 door repairs
- See our brochure with fire door gaps for self-checking
Please view some of our Fire & Smoke Door Products
The maintenance of essential services applies to Class 1b, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, buildings as defined in the BCA. These include multi-storey residential buildings, hotels and motels, offices, shops, warehouses, factories, hospitals and public buildings.
If you have any enquiries in relation to our Fire, Smoke & Exit Door installation, repairs and maintenance services or would like a quote please do not hesitate to contact our Essential Services Manager – 03 9419 1393.