We have vast experience in creating both large and small Electrical and Mechanical Services enclosures.
These specialised enclosures are required to maintain proper function of electrical and/or mechanical systems and services in the event of a fire. Additionally, they also prevent the spread of fire, smoke and toxic fumes from one building compartment to another.
During a fire, our Electrical and Mechanical Services Enclosures will allow for the continued function of essential systems and services for a specified period of time, allowing for all the building occupants to escape safely and for the protection of essential systems, such as:
- Electrically operated fire alarms
- Emergency escape route lighting
- Electrically operated extinguishing systems
- Smoke extraction venting systems
- Power supply for fire service elevators in high-rise buildings
- Water mains supply and pumps servicing sprinkler systems
- Essential life support systems
- Computer, communication and information technology networks
Fire Boards are ideal for the construction of electrical and mechanical duct work enclosures and can eliminate the need for the metal duct itself.
Contact us now for a free quote.
If you have any further enquiries or need more information please do not hesitate to CONTACT US regarding E&M Services Enclosures.