Fire Rating Products
FRS provides customers in Melbourne, Australia and interstate with a broad range of fire protection products and flame proofing services to help protect their buildings from the loss of life and property caused by flames.
FRS can complete Passive Fire Audits as part of a building's Essential Service compliance as required by AS1851. For further information on this service, please contact us.
FRS stocks a broad range of both intumescent and ablative paints, designed to be used on both internal and external applications. Paints can provide up to 2 hours of protection to structural steel columns, beams and cables.
For photos and detailed information on these products please use the links to the left of the screen or click on the products below.
- Pillows - Ideal for Penetration Seals through fire rated structures
- Mortar - Ideal for Penetration Seals through fire rated structures
- Firestrip - Fire Rated Seals for Movement Joints in Floors/Walls
- IBS Foam Strip - Ideal for Penetration Seals and construction gaps
- Sealants for Flame, Smoke, Water and Heat
- Backing Rods
- Collars for Plastic and combustible Pipe Penetrations
- Collar Wraps for Plastic and Combustible Pipe Penetration
- Vermiculite and Cemetitious Fendolite Sprays for Structural Steel and Ductwork
- FireRated Paints for Structural Steel Columns, Beams and Cable Protection
- Hebel Blockwork and Panels
- Boards for Internal, External and Heat Applications - Steel, Walls, Ceilings and Ductwork
- Access Panels - Fire Resistant and Pressed Metal
For further information on fire protection products in Melbourne, Australia such as; resistant paints and other flame proofing products, please don't hesitate to contact FRS on +61 (0)3 9419 1393.