A recognised industry leader with over 30 years’ experience, Fire Rating Solutions Pty Ltd (FRS) was established in 1990 with a view to providing a wide range of passive fire protection and maintenance services to a rapidly growing market. A leader in this heavily regulated and high risk sector, we hold fast to our commitment of providing quality in everything we do, service excellence and having a solutions based focus. Our clients understand that there is no room for short cuts or complacency when it comes to fire rating and trust us to provide the right solutions at a reasonable rate.
FRS plays a vital role in ensuring buildings are up to code and maintained at all times. We can manage all your passive fire protection requirements whether it be end-to-end construction projects through to ongoing audits and asset maintenance.
Our cohesive team is diverse and inclusive which we believe is fundamental to our ability to embrace innovative thinking and adapt in a rapidly changing world, continually improve productivity, reflect community values and grow as our market evolves. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds and gender to apply to join our team and particularly welcome First Nations People and Torres Straight Islanders, providing a pathway for development and a mutually rewarding secure work environment.
Melbourne based, our proven expertise and positive track record provides our local and interstate clients with peace of mind in protecting their valuable assets and human life. We are proud of our long list of satisfied customers who after many years continue to use FRS as their preferred fire protection supplier.
Our services include:
Structural Steel Protection
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and other service penetrations
- Building Inspections and Certification
- Building elements and fire integrity
- Fire service penetrations
- Fire & Smoke Doors
Material Sales, including:
- Vermiculite Spray & Fire Boards
- Fire Collars, Fire Pillows, Fire Sealants
- Fire Rated Lift Access Panels
- Fire Rated Access Panels
- Plus a large range of specific fire rated materials
Major Projects Road tunnels
- Rail tunnels
- Problem solving and advice
- Specification designs
- Product Compliance
- Major Construction Companies
- Small Developers/Builders
- Government Departments and Institutions
- Infrastructure Organisations
- Mining Industry
- Health and Medical
- Schools and Universities
- Body Corporates and Real Estate Agents
- Essential Services providers
- Building and Facility Managers
Why choose FRS?
- 30+ years specialist fire rating experience and expertise
- Recognised passive fire protection industry leader
- Highly trained and responsive team
- Consistent history of meeting project deadlines
- Proven excellence in service delivery
- Approved, high quality products
- Adherence to the highest work site safety standards
- Capacity for major or small works
- Quality assured and guaranteed
Join our Team
Fire Rating Solutions is a long-established Melbourne company, recognised as the industry leader in the passive fire protection. Our workforce has grown to over 70 employees, made up of fire technicians, carpenters, plasterers, paint spray technicians, labourers and support staff. Our team works across greater Melbourne with projects also extending into regional Victoria and interstate.
Due to ongoing and continual growth, we regularly have new and varying positions available.
Our cohesive team is diverse and inclusive which we believe is fundamental to our ability to embrace innovative thinking and adapt in a rapidly changing world, continually improve productivity, reflect community values and grow as our market evolves.
Our staff are fully trained and work in a supportive team environment to ensure the best service is delivered to our customers.
We offer a great working environment and remuneration packages to those keen to learn and with the right skills and experience.
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of the FRS team, please send us a confidential expression of interest to [email protected].
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US regarding and passive fire protection questions or enquiries.